- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- How Stephanie Izard Makes Amazing French Toast
- How Not to Ruin Your Pan with Stuck Scrambled Eggs
- Expert Fish Tips From Chef Michael Anthony
- Charcuterie from Around the World Stars at Sydney’s Nomad Restaurant
- The Ultimate Margarita
- Ad Hoc’s Smoked Ribs: A GoPro How-To
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- How Ugly Carrots and Monkfish Heads Could Change the World
- What Is Spatchcock and Why It Will Improve Your Chicken Experience
Ordinary croutons are often rightly ignored. But made from scratch, they can be the stars of a salad.
Ordinary croutons are often rightly ignored. But made from scratch, they can be the stars of a salad. In this week’s video from Panna, chef Nancy Silverton reveals the secret to making a perfect crouton with just bread and olive oil.
Panna is where extraordinary recipes lead to extraordinary results. Get your FREE issue of Panna here and discover our collection of step-by-step video recipes from master chefs, plus culinary tips, cocktails and more. Craft successful, delicious meals, every time. Discover Panna. Discover the chef in you.