- How to Make the Perfect Crouton
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- How Stephanie Izard Makes Amazing French Toast
- How Not to Ruin Your Pan with Stuck Scrambled Eggs
- Expert Fish Tips From Chef Michael Anthony
- Charcuterie from Around the World Stars at Sydney’s Nomad Restaurant
- The Ultimate Margarita
- Ad Hoc’s Smoked Ribs: A GoPro How-To
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- How Ugly Carrots and Monkfish Heads Could Change the World
Real party pros know their ice. It’s not all cubes, crushed ice or spheres—there’s also pebble ice.
Real party pros know their ice. It’s not all cubes, crushed ice or spheres—there’s also pebble ice. Falling somewhere between cubed ice and crushed ice, pebble ice (also called nugget ice) is the ideal ice for chilling down sparkling wine, making frozen beds for raw shellfish, and, probably most importantly, juleps. In this short video from Panna (above), bartender extraordinaire Jim Meehan demonstrates the quick and easy way to make your own pebble ice at home.
Panna is where extraordinary recipes lead to extraordinary results. Get your FREE issue of Panna here and discover our collection of step-by-step video recipes from master chefs, plus culinary tips, cocktails and more. Craft successful, delicious meals, every time. Discover Panna. Discover the chef in you.