- Could Roy Choi’s Tacos Win Los Angeles the 2024 Olympics?
- Video: Rick Bayless Makes the Ultimate 4/20 Tacos
- WATCH: Anthony Bourdain Explores Manila in the New Season of Parts Unknown
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- Watch: How to Make Hot Pot at Home
- Watch Alan Rickman Make a Cup of Tea
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- The Science Behind Letting Meat Rest After Cooking
- Video: Gail Simmons Finds an Epic Meal in Palm Springs
- Watch: Chris Cosentino's Offal Odyssey in Hong Kong
Real party pros know their ice. It’s not all cubes, crushed ice or spheres—there’s also pebble ice.
Real party pros know their ice. It’s not all cubes, crushed ice or spheres—there’s also pebble ice. Falling somewhere between cubed ice and crushed ice, pebble ice (also called nugget ice) is the ideal ice for chilling down sparkling wine, making frozen beds for raw shellfish, and, probably most importantly, juleps. In this short video from Panna (above), bartender extraordinaire Jim Meehan demonstrates the quick and easy way to make your own pebble ice at home.
Panna is where extraordinary recipes lead to extraordinary results. Get your FREE issue of Panna here and discover our collection of step-by-step video recipes from master chefs, plus culinary tips, cocktails and more. Craft successful, delicious meals, every time. Discover Panna. Discover the chef in you.