- Watch: How to Make the Ultimate Pecan Pie for Thanksgiving
- Video: How to Make Amazing Pistachio Macarons
- Fluffy Lemon Snow Is an Amazing Christmas Dessert
- How to Make a Next-Level Honey-Glazed Ham for Easter
- Watch: Everything You Need to Know About Butchering a Turkey
- Do You Know the Difference Between a Macaron and a Macaroon?
- Video: One Steak to Feed Them All
- Cryosicles Will Blow Your Mind, Come in Root Beer Flavor
- Fall Drink for Gastronauts: The High-Tech Apple Gimlet
- The Secret to Perfectly Chewy, Cake-Like Chocolate Chip Cookies
Short ribs are among the most flavorful cuts of beef, and can be remarkably tender, juicy, and flavorful when cooked properly.
We've partnered with the mad food scientists at ChefSteps to bring their hyper-inventive cooking videos to F&W readers.
Short ribs are among the most flavorful cuts of beef, and can be remarkably tender, juicy, and flavorful when cooked properly. For barbecue—and for some purists these will be fighting words—short ribs are a much better cut of beef than brisket, as long as they're cooked low-and-slow, in a moist environment. Not convinced? Try our recipe for sous vide–cooked and traditionally-smoked barbecue beef short ribs with an East Texas–style Sweet and Sticky BBQ Glaze.
Equipment: SousVide Supreme, Smoker
Get the full recipe at chefsteps.com