- Ample Hills Debuts Presidential Ice Cream Flavors, Just in Time for Tonight’s Debate
- Police Are Pulling People Over to Give Them Free Ice Cream
- 7 Best Hot Fudge Recipes
- Preview: Dominique Ansel and Alex Stupak's Awesome Ice Cream Tacos
- The Barely-Legal History of the Ice Cream Sundae
- 5 Elevated Ice Cream Sundae Toppings
- Pastry Chefs' Favorite Ice Cream Shops
- The 4 Kinds of Vanilla Beans to Know
- 6 Surprising Ways Chefs Eat Ice Cream
- How to Make a Humongous Ice Cream Sundae Like Jacques Torres
You need this tip to survive the summer.
On super-hot summer days, there's nothing more satisfying than a big bowl of creamy homemade ice cream—but just thinking about breaking out the ice cream maker could make you break into a sweat. F&W Test Kitchen boy genius Justin Chapple has the perfect shortcut. In this week's Mad Genius Tips video, he reveals how to make almost-instant homemade ice cream with just frozen bananas, milk and a food processor. It's the tip you need to survive the summer. Learn more by watching all of F&W's Mad Genius Tips videos.