- 7 Reasons You Must Buy the Mad Genius Cookbook
- 7 Killer Corn Chowders
- The Best Trick for Cooking Button Mushrooms
- 9 Best DIY Condiments for Hot Dogs
- 12 Dishes Made Easier with an Egg Slicer
- 7 Greatest Cookies for DIY Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Back-to-School Tips for Making Bag Lunches More Fun
- How to Poach Salmon in a Baggie
- 7 Ways to Drink a Kiwi
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
When you inevitably come down with cookie ennui this holiday season, don’t give up and stop eating sweets. Just switch to something lighter and easier to make: ice cream!
Watch the video above to learn how to make almost-instant ice cream with frozen bananas from F&W Test Kitchen’s Justin Chapple. Then, Christmas-ify the quick and delicious dessert with these mix-in ideas.
Spicy, crunchy ginger snap crumbles is terrific in the easy ice cream.
Add some minty freshness with store-bought peppermint bark or homemade peppermint buttercrunch.
This DIY double-chocolate cookie crumble is hard to resist. Try to save enough to mix into a few scoops.
Crunchy candied almonds are a deliciously nutty addition.
Zesty candied orange slices look great mixed into ice cream and taste amazing too.