- 5 Ways to Cook a Thanksgiving Turkey Without an Oven
- How to Saber a Bottle of Champagne
- How to Make Cranberry Sangria
- How to Infuse Your New Year with More Chocolate
- 5 Best Granitas
- How to Make the Ultimate Thanksgiving Gravy
- 5 Incredible Holiday Crème Brûlées
- How to Recover From New Year's Eve with the Ultimate Hash Browns
- 5 Ways You Never Knew You Could Use Frosting
- How to Master Carrots for the Holidays
Eating a healthy breakfast in the New Year doesn't have to mean a boring bowl of oatmeal. In this video, watch how to make a hearty banana-nut smoothie bowl that tastes just like the muffins, without all the added sugar.
Here, five more delicious (and healthy) breakfast smoothies.
In just a bit more time than it takes to prepare cereal, you can make star chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten's healthy breakfast shake.
This amazing smoothie combines the nutritious Amazaonian berry açai and pomegranate juice.
Beetroot and raw cacao are full of vitamins and minerals, and packed with powerful antioxidants.
This energizing smoothie is ready in less than ten minutes, making it the perfect breakfast-on-the-go.
Coconut water gives this dairy-free drink a lovely sweetness.