- 5 Best Healthy Holiday Soups
- 5 Healthy Ways to Prepare Thanksgiving Sweet Potatoes
- How to Make the Ultimate Thanksgiving Gravy
- 9 Best Gooey Caramel Holiday Desserts
- How to Make Delicious Mini Potato Salad Bites
- 5 Ways to Throw the Best Latke Party
- How to Make the Best Brisket for Hanukkah
- Wake Up to Squash Egg-in-a-Hole
- How to Make Candied Yams Without the Can
- The Ultimate Guide to Prepping, Cooking and Carving a Thanksgiving Turkey
Eating a healthy breakfast in the New Year doesn't have to mean a boring bowl of oatmeal. In this video, watch how to make a hearty banana-nut smoothie bowl that tastes just like the muffins, without all the added sugar.
Here, five more delicious (and healthy) breakfast smoothies.
In just a bit more time than it takes to prepare cereal, you can make star chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten's healthy breakfast shake.
This amazing smoothie combines the nutritious Amazaonian berry açai and pomegranate juice.
Beetroot and raw cacao are full of vitamins and minerals, and packed with powerful antioxidants.
This energizing smoothie is ready in less than ten minutes, making it the perfect breakfast-on-the-go.
Coconut water gives this dairy-free drink a lovely sweetness.