- Watch: How to Make the Ultimate Pecan Pie for Thanksgiving
- Video: How to Make Amazing Pistachio Macarons
- Fluffy Lemon Snow Is an Amazing Christmas Dessert
- How to Make a Next-Level Honey-Glazed Ham for Easter
- Watch: Everything You Need to Know About Butchering a Turkey
- Video: One Steak to Feed Them All
- Do You Know the Difference Between a Macaron and a Macaroon?
- Cryosicles Will Blow Your Mind, Come in Root Beer Flavor
- Fall Drink for Gastronauts: The High-Tech Apple Gimlet
- The Secret to Perfectly Chewy, Cake-Like Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serious avocado lover? Well get ready.
This tony cousin of guacamole is a rich, buttery spread of pure, savory avocado. Tacos, burgers, chips, and tartare will all benefit from this bright-green vegan mayo. Try pairing it with ceviche or salmon tartare.
Get the full technique at Chefsteps.com
We've partnered with the mad food scientists at ChefSteps to bring their hyper-inventive cooking videos to F&W readers.