- Watch: How to Make the Ultimate Pecan Pie for Thanksgiving
- Video: How to Make Amazing Everything Bagels at Home
- Do You Know the Difference Between a Macaron and a Macaroon?
- Video: How to Make Amazing Pistachio Macarons
- Video: Fried Chicken That's Impossible to F*** Up
- How to Make an Edible Emoji Egg
- How to Make Amazing Fizzy Fruit
- Video: How to Make Incredible Deep-Fried Glassy Nuts
- Watch: Everything You Need to Know About Butchering a Turkey
- Video: How to Make a Fizzy Negroni
Serious avocado lover? Well get ready.
This tony cousin of guacamole is a rich, buttery spread of pure, savory avocado. Tacos, burgers, chips, and tartare will all benefit from this bright-green vegan mayo. Try pairing it with ceviche or salmon tartare.
Get the full technique at Chefsteps.com
We've partnered with the mad food scientists at ChefSteps to bring their hyper-inventive cooking videos to F&W readers.