- How to Make the Ultimate Thanksgiving Gravy
- 5 Incredible Holiday Crème Brûlées
- How to Recover From New Year's Eve with the Ultimate Hash Browns
- 5 Ways You Never Knew You Could Use Frosting
- How to Make a Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
- How to Master Carrots for the Holidays
- How to Make Candied Yams Without the Can
- Beyond Mashed: Dramatic Holiday Potatoes
- 5 Best Healthy Holiday Soups
- Freezing Techniques
Mashed potatoes are a must-serve Thanksgiving side dish. But how they're served is up for debate: Lumpy or smooth, classic Russet or baby red potatoes, milk or cream. Here, are three ways to make mashed potatoes the whole table will enjoy.
1. The Simple and Classic
With just five ingredients and one pot, you can serve up a deliciously creamy version.
2. The New Approach
A tool you likely already have in your kitchen is guaranteed to bring you extremely smooth, creamy potatoes.
3. The Handyman
Get your paddle mixer out of the garage and let Jamie Bissonnette show you how to fix your mashed potatoes.