- How to Make Almost-Instant Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- How to Master Carrots for the Holidays
- Catch Up on All the James Beard-Nominated Mad Genius Tips Videos
- 7 Mad Genius Memorial Day Tips
- 7 Reasons You Must Buy the Mad Genius Cookbook
- Giada De Laurentiis Has a Hack to Sweeten Tomatoes in 10 Seconds
- The 11 Best Corn Salads
- Just the Excuse You Need to Make Ginger Cocktails
In this week’s Mad Genius Tips video, he shows you the coolest, easiest way to cut the dough into perfect little light-as-air gnocchi.
Previously on F&W’s Mad Genius Tips, Test Kitchen maestro Justin Chapple revealed the easy way to make fluffy gnocchi by mashing the dough with a potato masher. In this week’s video, he shows you the coolest, easiest way to cut the dough into perfect little light-as-air dumplings. All you need is a plastic bag, a big pot of water and a string. The technique is amazingly simple, but it will make you look like a pasta pro. Watch more Mad Genius Tips videos.