- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- 7 Greatest Cookies for DIY Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 6 Best-Ever Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
- 5 Ways to Fill a Spring Roll
- 5 Ways to Give the Fast-Food Breakfast Sandwich a Makeover
- The One Fool Proof Way to Make Perfect Poached Eggs
- The Insanely Easy Way to Poach a Dozen Eggs at Once
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls Will Change Brunch Forever
- The Five Commandments for Making Perfect Biscuits
- Never Have Kiwi Fur Stuck in Your Throat Again
In this week’s Mad Genius Tips video, he shows you the coolest, easiest way to cut the dough into perfect little light-as-air gnocchi.
Previously on F&W’s Mad Genius Tips, Test Kitchen maestro Justin Chapple revealed the easy way to make fluffy gnocchi by mashing the dough with a potato masher. In this week’s video, he shows you the coolest, easiest way to cut the dough into perfect little light-as-air dumplings. All you need is a plastic bag, a big pot of water and a string. The technique is amazingly simple, but it will make you look like a pasta pro. Watch more Mad Genius Tips videos.