- 7 Reasons You Must Buy the Mad Genius Cookbook
- 7 Killer Corn Chowders
- The Best Trick for Cooking Button Mushrooms
- 9 Best DIY Condiments for Hot Dogs
- 12 Dishes Made Easier with an Egg Slicer
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- 7 Greatest Cookies for DIY Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Back-to-School Tips for Making Bag Lunches More Fun
- How to Poach Salmon in a Baggie
- 7 Ways to Drink a Kiwi
In this week’s Mad Genius Tips video, he shows you the coolest, easiest way to cut the dough into perfect little light-as-air gnocchi.
Previously on F&W’s Mad Genius Tips, Test Kitchen maestro Justin Chapple revealed the easy way to make fluffy gnocchi by mashing the dough with a potato masher. In this week’s video, he shows you the coolest, easiest way to cut the dough into perfect little light-as-air dumplings. All you need is a plastic bag, a big pot of water and a string. The technique is amazingly simple, but it will make you look like a pasta pro. Watch more Mad Genius Tips videos.