- 7 Mad Genius Memorial Day Tips
- 7 Reasons You Must Buy the Mad Genius Cookbook
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- How to Master Carrots for the Holidays
- Catch Up on All the James Beard-Nominated Mad Genius Tips Videos
- The Secret to Swirl-Topped Cupcakes At Home
- The Clever Technique Behind Chicago's Amazing Fried Deviled Egg
- Video: The Easiest Way to Peel Tomatoes
- The Five Commandments for Making Perfect Biscuits
In this week’s Mad Genius Tips video, he shows you the coolest, easiest way to cut the dough into perfect little light-as-air gnocchi.
Previously on F&W’s Mad Genius Tips, Test Kitchen maestro Justin Chapple revealed the easy way to make fluffy gnocchi by mashing the dough with a potato masher. In this week’s video, he shows you the coolest, easiest way to cut the dough into perfect little light-as-air dumplings. All you need is a plastic bag, a big pot of water and a string. The technique is amazingly simple, but it will make you look like a pasta pro. Watch more Mad Genius Tips videos.