- Jamie Bissonnette’s Wicked Quick Egg Salad Trick
- 6 Dishes Improved with a Poached Egg
- The Eggiest Egg Dish in the World
- Video: How to Make Cinnamon Roll Waffles
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls Will Change Brunch Forever
- The 7 Best Biscuit Sandwiches
- 7 Reasons You Must Buy the Mad Genius Cookbook
- 7 Killer Corn Chowders
- The Best Trick for Cooking Button Mushrooms
- 9 Best DIY Condiments for Hot Dogs
In this week’s Mad Genius Tips video, he shows you the coolest, easiest way to cut the dough into perfect little light-as-air gnocchi.
Previously on F&W’s Mad Genius Tips, Test Kitchen maestro Justin Chapple revealed the easy way to make fluffy gnocchi by mashing the dough with a potato masher. In this week’s video, he shows you the coolest, easiest way to cut the dough into perfect little light-as-air dumplings. All you need is a plastic bag, a big pot of water and a string. The technique is amazingly simple, but it will make you look like a pasta pro. Watch more Mad Genius Tips videos.