- Watch: How to Make the Ultimate Pecan Pie for Thanksgiving
- Video: How to Make Amazing Pistachio Macarons
- Video: How Ivan Orkin Became a Ramen Guru
- Video: Fried Chicken That's Impossible to F*** Up
- Video: How to Make a Fizzy Negroni
- Video: Chef Todd Richards' Crazy-Good Hot Chicken-Style Shrimp
- Video: How to Make Amazing Everything Bagels at Home
- Watch: 3 of Nicole Krasinski's Gorgeous Desserts in 45 Seconds
- Watch: Inside Opening Night at Oro in San Francisco
- Catch Up on All the James Beard-Nominated Mad Genius Tips Videos
Whether you’re stuffing them with taco salad or just a heaping helping of guacamole, crunchy tortilla bowls make any meal more fun (plus they cut down on dishes!).
Whether you’re stuffing them with taco salad or just a heaping helping of guacamole, crunchy tortilla bowls make any meal more fun (plus they cut down on dishes!). But frying them is a splattery, messy, time-consuming process, which is why we usually leave the tortilla bowls to the professionals—until today. In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen tortilla tamer Justin Chapple demonstrates a quick and easy shortcut that uses the oven. All you need is an upside-down muffin tin.
For more smart cooking hacks, watch all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips videos.