- Video: How to Make Incredible Fluffy Waffles
- This Modernist Benedict Calls for Sweet Dungeness Crab and Homemade English Muffins
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls Will Change Brunch Forever
- Watch: Everything You Need to Know About Butchering a Turkey
- Restaurant Roots: Deuki Hong's Fried Chicken Dreams
- Famous YouTube Dog Chef Passes Away
- Dona Chai Keeps Spice Arts in the Family
- The Best Way to Peel Apples for Pie
- Watch: How to Make the Ultimate Pecan Pie for Thanksgiving
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
Whether you’re stuffing them with taco salad or just a heaping helping of guacamole, crunchy tortilla bowls make any meal more fun (plus they cut down on dishes!).
Whether you’re stuffing them with taco salad or just a heaping helping of guacamole, crunchy tortilla bowls make any meal more fun (plus they cut down on dishes!). But frying them is a splattery, messy, time-consuming process, which is why we usually leave the tortilla bowls to the professionals—until today. In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen tortilla tamer Justin Chapple demonstrates a quick and easy shortcut that uses the oven. All you need is an upside-down muffin tin.
For more smart cooking hacks, watch all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips videos.