- Jamie Bissonnette’s Wicked Quick Egg Salad Trick
- 6 Dishes Improved with a Poached Egg
- The Eggiest Egg Dish in the World
- Video: How to Make Cinnamon Roll Waffles
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls Will Change Brunch Forever
- The 7 Best Biscuit Sandwiches
- 7 Reasons You Must Buy the Mad Genius Cookbook
- 7 Killer Corn Chowders
- The Best Trick for Cooking Button Mushrooms
- 9 Best DIY Condiments for Hot Dogs
Crispy on the outside but tender on the inside, hasselback-style potatoes are incredible to eat.
Crispy on the outside but tender on the inside, hasselback-style potatoes are incredible to eat. But preparing them can be difficult—it’s so easy to cut all the way through! F&W Test Kitchen potato poobah Justin Chapple has an easy solution in this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips. All you need is a sharp knife and a set of chopsticks. Watch the video to see how he does it.
For more smart cooking hacks, watch all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips videos.