- The Best Trick for Cooking Button Mushrooms
- 9 Best DIY Condiments for Hot Dogs
- 12 Dishes Made Easier with an Egg Slicer
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- 7 Greatest Cookies for DIY Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Back-to-School Tips for Making Bag Lunches More Fun
- How to Poach Salmon in a Baggie
- 7 Ways to Drink a Kiwi
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- 6 Best-Ever Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
Crispy on the outside but tender on the inside, hasselback-style potatoes are incredible to eat.
Crispy on the outside but tender on the inside, hasselback-style potatoes are incredible to eat. But preparing them can be difficult—it’s so easy to cut all the way through! F&W Test Kitchen potato poobah Justin Chapple has an easy solution in this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips. All you need is a sharp knife and a set of chopsticks. Watch the video to see how he does it.
For more smart cooking hacks, watch all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips videos.