Cranberries are the ultimate holiday fruit, starring in sauces, desserts, and more because of their ruby-red color and bracingly tart-sweet flavor. Those qualities also make it an ideal berry for a festive Christmas sangria made with rosé and apples. Watch our video to learn how.
Here, more recipes for using cranberries this holiday season.
1. Brown Butter–Cranberry Tart
A cross between a tart and a cake, this nutty dessert is gorgeous when topped with fresh cranberries.
- Best Bottles to Buy to Make Mulled Wine
- It’s the perfect big-batch Thanksgiving drink.
- Champagne Tips for the Holidays
2. Cranberry, Ginger and Orange Chutney
This fresh chutney provides deeper flavor than your usual cranberry sauce.