- Joseph "JJ" Johnson's African-Inspired Dinner
- Dan Kluger's Tips for a Perfect Summer Vegetable Menu
- Alex Guarnaschelli's Tips for a Simple Steak-and-Salad Dinner
- A Brilliant Asian-ish Dinner from Mission Chinese Chef Angela Dimayuga
- Jamie Bissonnette and Ken Oringer's Breakfast Tips
- A Super Fast, Super Fresh Middle Eastern Hot Sauce
Try this great appetizer idea from Jose Garces.
These smoked-pepper tapas are from chef Jose Garces, who is opening a branch of his Philadelphia flagship Amada in Ne York City this spring. The dish is also on the menu at Chefs Club by Food & Wine, our Manhattan restaurant.
Set out trays of toast and bowls of piquillos, whipped eggplant and anchovies so guests can DIY their tapas.