- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Carbonara is a creamy, intensely satisfying Italian dish of pasta, eggs, bacon and black pepper. Here are seven reasons to add it to your weekly repertoire.
Not only is carbonara an easy and adaptable recipe for quick dinners, it's also an absolutely acceptable way of scarfing down pasta at brunch thanks to the eggs and bacon. Here, our seven best recipes for crazy-good carbonara.
The authenticity of adding cream to carbonara is controversial, but its deliciousness is not. A creamy carbonara is especially good with thick strands of bucatini pasta.
A handful of green peas adds color and freshness.
Chef Chris Cosentino likes to add briny flavor to his pasta with cured tuna heart, but home cooks can use anchovies instead.
This is a super-green carbonara, made with fresh tarragon, chervil, chives and parsley.
Chef Tim Maslow amps up spaghetti with a creamy yet creamless fresh corn sauce, porky guanciale and sweet crab.
Freshen up the rich pasta by simply adding a few handfuls of spinach to fettuccine just before it's finished cooking.
Raid your window box or kitchen garden for this super-fast carbonara.