- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
An easy and delicious way to feed a crowd.
What's more satisfying than a warm, hearty breakfast? One that lets you sleep in! Give yourself an extra hour in bed on Sunday morning by preparing a brunch-appropriate casserole the night before. From a gluten-free version made with quinoa to extra-cheesy grits, here are nine amazing brunch casseroles that can easily be made ahead of time.
This breakfast casserole combines everything that's good about breakfast--oatmeal, honey, cream cheese, eggs--plus the superfood quinoa.
Put overripe bananas to good use.
As one F&W editor remarked on tasting this amazing breakfast casserole, "I worship the crisp bottom and the chewy, moist bread."
This savory strata is cheesy, eggy and even a little bit good for you thanks to the vitamin-packed kale and squash.
Few Americans eat pasta for breakfast, but this Greek-inspired recipe will win you over.
This hearty combination of crumbled chorizo, chunky of crispy potatoes and eggs is chef David Kinch's Mexican-California twist on rösti, the classic Swiss fried-potato breakfast.
Using old-fashioned, stone-ground grits gives this Southern-style breakfast casserole a better texture and flavor than quick cooking grits.
Either fresh or frozen blueberries will work for this healthy, gluten-free breakfast.
Don't wait until Christmas to make star chef Bryan Voltaggio's tasty casserole featuring pepperoni, mushrooms and gooey cheese.