- How to Master Carrots for the Holidays
- Catch Up on All the James Beard-Nominated Mad Genius Tips Videos
- 7 Mad Genius Memorial Day Tips
- 7 Reasons You Must Buy the Mad Genius Cookbook
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- Gnocchi’s Cheesy Cousin
- The Easiest Herb Sauce You'll Ever Make
- Carrots Hate This One Weird Trick
- Time-Saving Tip: Ultra-Easy Tomato Sauce
Got everything you need to make cookies except for that one dried-up nub of brown sugar? Follow this super easy demo and you'll be baking in no time.
In the latest episode of Mad Genius Tips season two, F&W Test Kitchen wildman Justin Chapple reveals something so obvious and yet so often overlooked: Brown sugar is white sugar mixed with molasses. So if you head to the cabinet to find everything you need for cookies except for one dried-up nub of brown sugar, follow his super easy demo and you'll be baking in no time.