- 7 Reasons You Must Buy the Mad Genius Cookbook
- 7 Killer Corn Chowders
- The Best Trick for Cooking Button Mushrooms
- 9 Best DIY Condiments for Hot Dogs
- 12 Dishes Made Easier with an Egg Slicer
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- 7 Greatest Cookies for DIY Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Back-to-School Tips for Making Bag Lunches More Fun
- How to Poach Salmon in a Baggie
- 7 Ways to Drink a Kiwi
Got everything you need to make cookies except for that one dried-up nub of brown sugar? Follow this super easy demo and you'll be baking in no time.
In the latest episode of Mad Genius Tips season two, F&W Test Kitchen wildman Justin Chapple reveals something so obvious and yet so often overlooked: Brown sugar is white sugar mixed with molasses. So if you head to the cabinet to find everything you need for cookies except for one dried-up nub of brown sugar, follow his super easy demo and you'll be baking in no time.