- How to Make Delicious Mini Potato Salad Bites
- Southern Living's Sweet Potato Casserole Will Stop Your Heart (But It Will Be Worth It)
- The Ultimate Guide to Prepping, Cooking and Carving a Thanksgiving Turkey
- How to Saber a Bottle of Champagne
- 5 Healthy Ways to Prepare Thanksgiving Sweet Potatoes
- How to Make Cranberry Sangria
- 5 Ways to Cook a Thanksgiving Turkey Without an Oven
- How to Infuse Your New Year with More Chocolate
- 5 Best Granitas
- 5 Incredible Holiday Crème Brûlées
Eggnog, the frothy mix of eggs, cream, sugar, nutmeg and booze, is a holiday staple for many households—including some illustrious ones. President George Washington liked to serve an ultra-boozy version to guests, which included whiskey, rye, rum and sherry. Watch this terrific video from My Recipes for an easy way to make delicious old-fashioned eggnog.
Or, if you're feeling adventurous, try this version from ChefSteps, which uses modern techniques to boost flavor.