- Why You Should Be Drinking Your Own Homemade Vermouth All Spring
- If You're Going to Drink Something Green on St. Patrick's Day, Make it Chartreuse
- Why the Michelada is the Best Super Bowl Beertail
- Beautiful Cocktails for Engagement Parties
- 7 Delicious Ways to Make a Sidecar, the Too-Often Forgotten Classic Cocktail
- Why You Should Make Winter Sangria
- Why You Should Drink a Sazerac on Mardi Gras
- The Champagne of Gins…Literally
- Porrons Are the New Pitchers
- This London Bar Is Making Wine-Free Wines
Yesterday, F&W’s Justin Chapple visited the Meredith Vieira Show to demonstrate how to make a spiked version of the Shamrock Shake at home.
While St. Patrick’s Day is now just a hazy memory, one bright green highlight of the holiday is still available. The Shamrock Shake, a mint-flavored, grass green milkshake with a cult following, is for sale while supplies last at McDonald's. But here's even better news: Yesterday, F&W’s Justin Chapple visited the Meredith Vieira Show to demonstrate how to make a spiked version of the minty shake at home. It’s the perfect dessert for the start of spring—or whenever you find yourself craving a minty, boozy fix. Watch the video above to see Justin make his delicious DIY Shamrock Shake.