- 5 Warming Recipes for National Hot Toddy Day
- 11 Absinthe Cocktails for National Absinthe Day
- 7 Homemade Infused Simple Syrups to Stock Your Spring Bar
- 4 Healthy(ish) Ways to Get Your Eggnog Fix
- 9 Minty Cocktails to Make with Crème de Menthe
- What to Drink on St. Patrick's Day (If You Don't Love Whiskey or Beer)
- 5 Things to Drink in Jamaica
- How to Make a Giant Bottled Martini for Your Holiday Party
- 5 Beers Made by Real Monks
- Sangrita is Back and Here's Where to Drink It
Yesterday, F&W’s Justin Chapple visited the Meredith Vieira Show to demonstrate how to make a spiked version of the Shamrock Shake at home.
While St. Patrick’s Day is now just a hazy memory, one bright green highlight of the holiday is still available. The Shamrock Shake, a mint-flavored, grass green milkshake with a cult following, is for sale while supplies last at McDonald's. But here's even better news: Yesterday, F&W’s Justin Chapple visited the Meredith Vieira Show to demonstrate how to make a spiked version of the minty shake at home. It’s the perfect dessert for the start of spring—or whenever you find yourself craving a minty, boozy fix. Watch the video above to see Justin make his delicious DIY Shamrock Shake.