- 5 Martinis for Serious New Year's Eve Celebrations
- 11 Crazy-Easy Thanksgiving Cocktails
- Beyond Provence: 4 Under-the-Radar French Rosé Regions
- 12 Boozy Tea Drinks to Toast the Return of Downton Abbey
- 6 Spicy, Tingly Cocktails
- 5 Pecan Pie-Perfect Bourbons
- 5 Pumpkin Spice Cocktails
- Spring Tease: Fennel Cocktails
- Why You Should Make Winter Sangria
- Kümmel 101: How to Use the Sweet-Savory Dutch Spirit
Yesterday, F&W’s Justin Chapple visited the Meredith Vieira Show to demonstrate how to make a spiked version of the Shamrock Shake at home.
While St. Patrick’s Day is now just a hazy memory, one bright green highlight of the holiday is still available. The Shamrock Shake, a mint-flavored, grass green milkshake with a cult following, is for sale while supplies last at McDonald's. But here's even better news: Yesterday, F&W’s Justin Chapple visited the Meredith Vieira Show to demonstrate how to make a spiked version of the minty shake at home. It’s the perfect dessert for the start of spring—or whenever you find yourself craving a minty, boozy fix. Watch the video above to see Justin make his delicious DIY Shamrock Shake.