- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- How to Master Carrots for the Holidays
- Catch Up on All the James Beard-Nominated Mad Genius Tips Videos
- 7 Mad Genius Memorial Day Tips
- 7 Reasons You Must Buy the Mad Genius Cookbook
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- 4 Cornmeal Alternatives for Crispy-Crusted Trout Fillets
- The DIY Trick to Extra-Crispy Bacon
- How to Make the Easiest Gnocchi in History
- The Hands-Off Way to Form Ideal Burger Patties
On Valentine’s Day, cupcakes are cute. But heart-shaped cupcakes are downright adorable.
On Valentine’s Day, cupcakes are cute. But heart-shaped cupcakes are downright adorable. In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen cooking cupid Justin Chapple reveals how to pull this off using something you probably already have around the house. Watch the video above to see how he does it.
For more smart tips, watch all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips videos.