- 7 Reasons You Must Buy the Mad Genius Cookbook
- 7 Killer Corn Chowders
- The Best Trick for Cooking Button Mushrooms
- 9 Best DIY Condiments for Hot Dogs
- 12 Dishes Made Easier with an Egg Slicer
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- 7 Greatest Cookies for DIY Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Back-to-School Tips for Making Bag Lunches More Fun
- How to Poach Salmon in a Baggie
- 7 Ways to Drink a Kiwi
On Valentine’s Day, cupcakes are cute. But heart-shaped cupcakes are downright adorable.
On Valentine’s Day, cupcakes are cute. But heart-shaped cupcakes are downright adorable. In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen cooking cupid Justin Chapple reveals how to pull this off using something you probably already have around the house. Watch the video above to see how he does it.
For more smart tips, watch all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips videos.