- 7 Brunchy Whiskey Drinks for Moms Who Want Something Stronger Than a Mimosa
- 4 Outside-the-Box Margaritas
- 8 Cocktails to Try If You Love a Margarita
- 5 Ways to Drink Your Turmeric, Super Ingredient of the Moment
- 7 Instant Sparkling Wine Cocktails
- 4 Sage Beers to Drink This Fall
- Best Pumpkin Beers and Cocktails
- 5 Martinis for Serious New Year's Eve Celebrations
- 11 Crazy-Easy Thanksgiving Cocktails
- Beyond Provence: 4 Under-the-Radar French Rosé Regions
We're convinced that juicing—plus doing good for the world—are very likely the two main ingredients to living a long, healthy, happy life. Supermodel Christy Turlington Burns teamed up with Melvin's Juice Box and is showing us how to do both.
We’ve suspected for a while now that juicing must be one of the secrets to a long, healthy, happy life. The other ingredient, as it turns out: doing good for the world—and supermodel Christy Turlington Burns is showing us how to do both. She’s been a fan of Melvin Major, Jr.’s juices—you may know him as the dreadlocked, ever-cheerful juice mixologist of Melvin’s Juice Box in New York City—for decades. In 1996, he even created a blend in her honor at LifeThyme Natural Market, dubbing the apple, beet, ginger and lemon juice mixture the Sweet Christy. Now he’s serving that juice again for a few short weeks to benefit Every Mother Counts, the nonprofit organization that Turlington Burns founded to improve maternal health care around the world. Now through March 13, 100 percent of the proceeds from sales of the Sweet Christy at Melvin’s Juice Box will go directly to the programs that Every Mother Counts supports around the world, which address three critical barriers to maternal health care: lack of education, transportation and supplies. Drink juice, do good, feel good.