There is nothing cozier in the wintertime than a steaming cup of hot chocolate topped with fluffy marshmallows, so why not make your holiday get-together a festive hot chocolate party? In the video below, our sister brand Sunset shows you how to make an earthy, cinnamon-y Mexican hot chocolate in a snap.
- 13 Tips for Eating as Much Chocolate as Possible This Year
- How to Make Marshmallows Like Cronut Master Dominique Ansel
- 6 Adult Hot Chocolates for All of Your Favorite Cozy Scenarios
Here, more of our favorite hot chocolate and marshmallow recipes to warm up your winter gatherings.
1. Double-Chocolate Hot Chocolate
This decadent hot chocolate from the owners of Baked combines bittersweet and milk chocolates.
2. Superrich Hot Chocolate with Coconut Cream
How do you make a rich hot chocolate superrich? Coconut cream, of course.