- How Chefs Are Cooking with Pickle Brine
- Danny Meyer is Opening a Pizza Joint at Citi Field
- How Dominique Ansel Does a French Dip
- Anthony Bourdain Wins His First Jiu-Jitsu Competition
- Meet New York’s $20, Truffle-Topped Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich
- How to Celebrate Pi Mai, the Lao New Year
- Chef Roy Choi Makes the Time 100
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- The New Queen of the Union Square Farmers Market
- How Sweden's Maverick Chef is Reinventing Nordic Cooking
If you’re still feeling a little sluggish after the holiday season, consider trying Saipin Chutima’s Thai cleanse.
If you’re still feeling a little sluggish after the holiday season, consider trying Saipin Chutima’s Thai cleanse. The Las Vegas chef of Lotus of Siam says that the cleanse helps flush the liver and gall bladder of toxins. Here, her instructions:
“The first day, you go on a light fast. You drink hot water mixed with lemon and honey in the morning, and raw vegetables. I grow a few veggies in the backyard, so we eat those since they’re organic. The second day, I make a drink of blended herbs and water that helps clean out your body. You drink juices throughout the day. The third day you have to drink a mix of olive oil, lime juice, honey and hot water.”
If that sounds a bit too intense for you, try one of F&W’s healthy and delicious post-holiday detox recipes.