- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- Watch: How to Make Hot Pot at Home
- Watch Alan Rickman Make a Cup of Tea
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- The Science Behind Letting Meat Rest After Cooking
- Video: Gail Simmons Finds an Epic Meal in Palm Springs
- Watch: Chris Cosentino's Offal Odyssey in Hong Kong
- Could Roy Choi’s Tacos Win Los Angeles the 2024 Olympics?
- Video: Rick Bayless Makes the Ultimate 4/20 Tacos
- WATCH: Anthony Bourdain Explores Manila in the New Season of Parts Unknown
Unfortunately, your steak can't tell you when it's ready to be flipped—but it can show you.
Unfortunately, your steak can't tell you when it's ready to be flipped—but it can show you. In this clip from the 2015 Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, chef and steak sensei Tim Love reveals what you should look for to be able to tell exactly when a steak is done grilling on one side.