- How to Make the Perfect Crouton
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- How Stephanie Izard Makes Amazing French Toast
- How Not to Ruin Your Pan with Stuck Scrambled Eggs
- Expert Fish Tips From Chef Michael Anthony
- Charcuterie from Around the World Stars at Sydney’s Nomad Restaurant
- The Ultimate Margarita
- Ad Hoc’s Smoked Ribs: A GoPro How-To
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- How Ugly Carrots and Monkfish Heads Could Change the World
Unfortunately, your steak can't tell you when it's ready to be flipped—but it can show you.
Unfortunately, your steak can't tell you when it's ready to be flipped—but it can show you. In this clip from the 2015 Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, chef and steak sensei Tim Love reveals what you should look for to be able to tell exactly when a steak is done grilling on one side.