- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Incorporate fresh summer corn in every meal.
From fluffy corn cakes to delicious chowder, here's how to enjoy corn at every meal this summer.
These terrific muffins are studded with fresh corn kernels.
Pureed creamed corn is mixed into corn-cake batter for this rich and fluffy cross between pancakes and arepas.
Put a fun spin on classic chicken salad sandwich with sweet bites of fresh corn.
These healthy wraps get fantastic heat thanks to hot paprika and cayenne pepper.
Fresh corn kernels, juicy tomatoes and hearty bulgur make a satisfying, vegetarian summer lunch.
These simple yet delicious quesadillas are ready in just 30 minutes.
How do you upgrade grilled corn? Coconut milk and sugar in the sauce that glazes the corn intensifies the sweet corn flavor.
Boiling corn in the husk makes removing the fine silk easier.
"A vegetarian dish can't just be a throwaway or an incomplete thought," says chef Sarah Rich, who tops these crisp-tender sweet potato cakes with charred corn and crumbled goat cheese.
Chef Tim Maslow's creamy, yet creamless pasta sauce is a great way to showcase peak-season corn.
Corn adds terrific crunch to this fast dish.
Served with a simple green salad, this mac and cheese makes the perfect summer dinner.
Cook buttery tilapia and corn together, then add a dose of crunch with onions, capers and cherry tomatoes for a great salad.
This New England-style chowder is a comfort-food classic.