- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
This pretty, cold tomato soup is David Chang’s super-refreshing riff on Greek salad.
This fresh-tasting, cold tomato soup is David Chang’s riff on Greek salad. When Chang visits Momofuku Seiōbo, his restaurant in Sydney, he often finds himself ordering the traditional dish in the city's many Greek spots. "I usually think the onions and olives are too sharp, so I soften them and mildly subdue their flavor by sautéing them together," he says. "And I always like to add something sweet to tomato dishes, hence the honey in this recipe."