- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- Supper Bowls for the Super Bowl
- 6 Ways to Top Your Butternut Squash Salad
- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 DIY Cereals
This pretty, cold tomato soup is David Chang’s super-refreshing riff on Greek salad.
This fresh-tasting, cold tomato soup is David Chang’s riff on Greek salad. When Chang visits Momofuku Seiōbo, his restaurant in Sydney, he often finds himself ordering the traditional dish in the city's many Greek spots. "I usually think the onions and olives are too sharp, so I soften them and mildly subdue their flavor by sautéing them together," he says. "And I always like to add something sweet to tomato dishes, hence the honey in this recipe."