- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
This pretty, cold tomato soup is David Chang’s super-refreshing riff on Greek salad.
This fresh-tasting, cold tomato soup is David Chang’s riff on Greek salad. When Chang visits Momofuku Seiōbo, his restaurant in Sydney, he often finds himself ordering the traditional dish in the city's many Greek spots. "I usually think the onions and olives are too sharp, so I soften them and mildly subdue their flavor by sautéing them together," he says. "And I always like to add something sweet to tomato dishes, hence the honey in this recipe."