- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
This pretty, cold tomato soup is David Chang’s super-refreshing riff on Greek salad.
This fresh-tasting, cold tomato soup is David Chang’s riff on Greek salad. When Chang visits Momofuku Seiōbo, his restaurant in Sydney, he often finds himself ordering the traditional dish in the city's many Greek spots. "I usually think the onions and olives are too sharp, so I soften them and mildly subdue their flavor by sautéing them together," he says. "And I always like to add something sweet to tomato dishes, hence the honey in this recipe."