- Restaurant Roots: Deuki Hong's Fried Chicken Dreams
- Famous YouTube Dog Chef Passes Away
- Dona Chai Keeps Spice Arts in the Family
- The Best Way to Peel Apples for Pie
- Watch: How to Make the Ultimate Pecan Pie for Thanksgiving
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- How to Make Incredible Sourdough and Focaccia Bread
- The One Fool Proof Way to Make Perfect Poached Eggs
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls Will Change Brunch Forever
- Video: How to Make Amazing Pistachio Macarons
You already own the best tool for getting corn off the cob: teeth. But what if you want to make a delicious salad or succotash?
You already own the best tool for getting corn off the cob: teeth. But what if you want to make a delicious salad or succotash? Enter F&W Test Kitchen genius Justin Chapple, who reveals the easiest, cleanest way to cut the kernels off a corncob in this week’s Mad Genius Tips video. Summer party prep just got a lot easier. Master more smart skills by watching all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips videos.