- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Just because it's too cold to grill outdoors doesn't meant you can't enjoy juicy, tender, falling-off-the-bone ribs. Here, seven luscious recipes for ribs that can all be made in the oven.
1. Oven-Braised Short Ribs with Pasilla-Tomato Mole
Chef Hugo Ortega uses smoky pasilla chiles, tomatoes and spices to make a rich, tangy mole sauce for braising short ribs.
2. Garlic-Rubbed Spareribs
Roasting pork spareribs in in banana leaves adds flavor and helps to keep the meat perfectly moist.
3. Tuscan-Style Spareribs with Balsamic Glaze
These fantastic ribs are slow-roasted until tender and crisp, then finished with a simple balsamic glaze.
4. Braised Short Ribs
What's the secret to star chef Tom Colicchio's succulent braised short ribs? He marinates the short ribs along with vegetables in wine.
5. Maple-Roasted Pork Spareribs
The sweet glaze on these ribs highlights Vermont's fabulous maple syrup.
6. Missouri Baby Back Ribs with Apple Slaw
Chef Michel Nischan uses a broiler and a warm oven instead of a grill for his excellent Southern-style ribs.
7. Spicy Ribs
These sweet-spicy ribs are flavored with molasses, cayenne pepper and paprika.