- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
5 recipes that require zero stove time.
You can't beat the combination of fresh berries, yogurt and granola.
Chef Nate Appleman's protein-rich smoothie is ready in just 10 minutes.
This no-frills recipe combines just four ingredients: rolled oats, milk, almonds and honey.
Apples are a great source of fiber and vitamin C. Coarsely chopped with ground nuts and ginger, they make for a zingy riff on porridge.
This pudding not only tastes better than rice pudding, but it's loaded with nutrient-rich chia seeds.