- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- 7 Greatest Cookies for DIY Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 6 Best-Ever Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
- 5 Ways to Fill a Spring Roll
- 5 Ways to Give the Fast-Food Breakfast Sandwich a Makeover
- The One Fool Proof Way to Make Perfect Poached Eggs
- The Insanely Easy Way to Poach a Dozen Eggs at Once
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls Will Change Brunch Forever
- The Five Commandments for Making Perfect Biscuits
- Never Have Kiwi Fur Stuck in Your Throat Again
In this week’s edition of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen whiz Justin Chapple is a bread magician.
In this week’s edition of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen whiz Justin Chapple is a bread magician. He brings a stale baguette back from the dead by running it under water and warming it in the oven. It’s a crusty, yeasty miracle. Watch more Mad Genius Tips here.