- 7 Mad Genius Memorial Day Tips
- 7 Reasons You Must Buy the Mad Genius Cookbook
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- How to Master Carrots for the Holidays
- Catch Up on All the James Beard-Nominated Mad Genius Tips Videos
- The Secret to Swirl-Topped Cupcakes At Home
- The Easiest Way to Fillet a Fish
- Video: The Easiest Way to Peel Tomatoes
- The Five Commandments for Making Perfect Biscuits
In this week’s edition of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen whiz Justin Chapple is a bread magician.
In this week’s edition of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen whiz Justin Chapple is a bread magician. He brings a stale baguette back from the dead by running it under water and warming it in the oven. It’s a crusty, yeasty miracle. Watch more Mad Genius Tips here.