- Expert Fish Tips From Chef Michael Anthony
- Charcuterie from Around the World Stars at Sydney’s Nomad Restaurant
- How Stephanie Izard Makes Amazing French Toast
- The Ultimate Margarita
- Ad Hoc’s Smoked Ribs: A GoPro How-To
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- How Ugly Carrots and Monkfish Heads Could Change the World
- What Is Spatchcock and Why It Will Improve Your Chicken Experience
- Expert Tart Tips from Nancy Silverton
- Video: Gail Simmons Finds an Epic Meal in Palm Springs
In this week’s video from Panna, Gramercy Tavern chef Michael Anthony gives a mini master class on how to break down a lobster—no special tools required.
Lobster is classic for summer. Steamed, grilled or boiled, it’s easy to make but for many home cooks it can be intimidating—especially when it comes to breaking it down. After all, the last thing you want after purchasing and preparing a lobster is to leave any of the sweet meat behind.
In this week’s video from Panna, Gramercy Tavern chef Michael Anthony gives a mini master class on how to break down a lobster—no special tools required. If you have a knife, a counter top and hands, then you will be able to masterfully extract every morsel of lobster meat after watching this video (above).
Panna is where extraordinary recipes lead to extraordinary results. Get your FREE issue of Panna here and discover our collection of step-by-step video recipes from master chefs, plus culinary tips, cocktails and more. Craft successful, delicious meals, every time. Discover Panna. Discover the chef in you.