- Bountiful's Rebellious Kale and Chicken Egg Rolls
- The Best Road Trips, Restaurants and Recipes From California to Washington
- Ansel Adams Liked His Eggs Poached in Beer
- How Mise en Place Can Organize Your Life Outside the Kitchen
- Inside City Harvest’s Brilliant New Cookbook
- Nutella Hot Chocolate and Candied Bacon
- The Season's Best Book for Anyone with a Sweet Tooth
- 5 Surprising Secrets to Fantastic Gluten-Free Recipes
- 11 Intriguing Facts from the Upcoming Oxford Companion to Sugar and Sweets
- Does David Tanis Really Want Us to Water Down Our Wine?
What are these three food pros so happy about? From right to left, star chef Daniel Boulud, author Bill Buford of Heat and their friend Joel Buchman aren't just enthused about the beautiful duck presses in front of them. They're extra-giddy over the upcoming release of Daniel: My French Cuisine. The book includes over 75 of Boulud's signature recipes and a humorous look at ten classic and extremely complicated dishes upon which Boulud and Buford collaborated. Find more Boulud recipes for the home cook on F&W.