- Wine Pairing Guide to Shrimp, Scallops, Crab and Mussels
- Counterintuitive Pairing: Chorizo with White, Striped Bass with Red
- Two Under Twenty: Sauvignon Blanc
- Sauvignon Blanc Cheat Sheet
- The Luke Wilson of Wine, Not Quite the Leading Grape
- Grilled Cheese and Wine
- Wine with Fajitas, Otherwise Known as “Fa-HEE-tas”
- Tasty Australian Red
- President's Day Wines
- One Mighty Nice Zinfandel for a Cold Winter Night
'Tis the season to do TV appearances on wines for the holidays, apparently! I was at the CBS Early Show last weekend offering wine & spirits gift-giving strategies, and on Fox Business News last Friday with some great wine values for holiday entertaining.
Also, if you need a last minute stocking-stuffer for the wine geek in your life, you could definitely do worse than the Twistick ($9.99), which may well be the world's smallest corkscrew. You can put it on your keychain for wine emergencies (they do happen!), and while it's not the easiest corkscrew in the world to use, it's a lot better than biting off the top of the bottle with your teeth.