- 5 Lemon Cocktails to Make When Life Takes Your Limes
- Brunch Drinks
- 10 Cocktail and Food Pairings That Belong Together
- Shandy 2.0: Modern Takes on the Simplest Beer Cocktail
- 9 Bright, Vibrant Apricot Cocktails
- Clarified Lime Juice Makes the Coolest Mojito Ever
- Sesame, Mustard and Olive Oils Now Enhancing Cocktails
- 7 End-of-Summer Grape Cocktails
- 6 Fresh and Zingy Spring Cocktails
- 4 Crazy-Convincing Mocktails That Taste Just Like Real Booze
© Evan Miller
Brewer's Bash at Eleven Madison Park.
I couldn’t think of a more appropriate way to end NYC Craft Beer Week than closing down Eleven Madison Park (which happens to have one of the best craft beer lists in the city) to throw a crazy beer-themed party. Tables were removed from the dining room; picnic tables were added outside and two bands were brought in to jam. Six awesome craft brewers were pouring their beers alongside awesome beer-friendly food from chef Daniel Humm.
Here, the highlights:
*Going back for seconds, thirds and fourths of Humm’s ridiculously delicious fried chicken and decadent foie gras.
*Fantastic brews from Ommegang, Goose Island, Victory, Captain Lawrence, Allagash and Brooklyn Brewery.
*Sampling beer cocktails made by Eleven Madison Park’s mixologists with A Voce chef Missy Robbins. My favorite was the Ceylon Sophie, a mix of Goose Island Sophie Farmhouse Ale, amontillado sherry, lemon juice and ceylon cinnamon.