- How to Make Real-Deal Thai Food at Home
- Ray Isle's Sake Buying Guide
- 7 Tiny Gifts for Food Lovers
- Beautiful Bowls, Spotted Tea Towels and More Gift Picks from Provisions
- Wacky Holiday Food Gifts
- Holiday Gifts: Great Wine Books
- Get Some Holiday Spirit(s)
- How to Give the Gift of Cool Beer Labels
- 3 Unusual Kinds of Hanukkah Gelt
- What to Buy the Seafood Lover? Mail-Order Salmon
The perfect gift for fashionable dessert-lovers.
Christina Tosi of NYC’s Milk Bar and crack pie fame loves scarves. It’s rare to see her without a colorful knot of fabric (many sewn by her grandmother). Local artist Christina J. Wang loves Tosi’s cakes, which she started painting in graduate school. So it makes sense that the incredible dessert revolutionary would team up with the dessert-loving designer to make a pastry-adorned wrap.
For the colorful scarf ($175) , Wang illustrated some of Milk Bar’s most famous creations, including "naked" birthday cake with its unfrosted sides, cereal milk, soft-serve, the bagel bomb and crack pie. It's for sale on milkbarstore.com. For more beautiful gift ideas for food lovers, check out our comprehensive guide.