- 13 Star Chefs Share Their New Year’s Resolutions
- Restaurant Roots: Deuki Hong's Fried Chicken Dreams
- David Chang Pigs Out on Barley
- How Dominique Ansel Does a French Dip
- The Cronut Man's Evolution: Dominique Ansel Unveils a Pastry Stadium
- How To Go On a Thai Cleanse
- Celebrity Chefs Take Up Residence in Yosemite National Park
- This Chef Fuels His Cycling Obsession with Ham-and-Egg Sticky Rice Energy Bars
- Eric Ripert’s Breadbasket Philosophy
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
Celebrate the legendary French chef with one of his incredible recipes.
Today is the 88th birthday of legendary chef Paul Bocuse. As a key figure in the nouvelle cuisine movement, Bocuse ushered in an era of light, fresh and ingredient-driven French cooking that's been hugely influential for generations of chefs since. An example of Bocuse's style: His wonderfully tangy chicken in vinegar sauce, which calls for significantly less butter than the classic poulet au vinaigre de vin. Make the dish tonight to celebrate Bocuse's wonderful contributions to the cooking world, which also include the Bocuse d'Or competition and his signature soupe aux truffes (truffle soup).