- Wine vs. Cod Liver Oil, You Decide
- Batali Disciple in Cartagena
- 25 Reasons to Love the Spoon: Incredible Stews, Stocks, and Chili Recipes
- World's Best Oatmeal
- Exposing Kids to Milk and Peanuts Could Prevent Allergies Later in Life
- The Perfect Miami Beach Food Weekend Part One
- Another Reason to Drink Pisco
- Would You Drink 200-Year-Old Cognac?
- First Sip: Lucid Absinthe
- St. George Absinthe: Now With 60 Percent More Cowbell!
© Quentin Bacon
Scott Conant loves watermelon Jolly Ranchers.
"Almond Joy rules the candy world!”—Marco Canora of Hearth and Terroir, NYC
Peanut M&M’s—Michael Psilakis of Anthos, Kefi and Gus & Gabriel in NYC and Eos in Miami. In an interview for F&W Best New Chef 2008, Psilakis told me he could eat a pound of M&Ms in one sitting, and instantly became my hero.
Watermelon Jolly Ranchers—Scott Conant of Scarpetta NYC and Miami
“Candy Raisins! Unfortunately, they may be extinct soon (savethecandyraisins.com)."—Julia Jaksic of Employees Only, NYC
Last, a rare instance of agreement on Kit Kats—(preferably frozen) Graham Elliot Bowles of Graham Elliot in Chicago; (right out of the fridge) George Mendes of Aldea, NYC