- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
- 5 Best-Ever Summer Brunch Cocktails
Great news for Goop enthusiasts: Gwyneth Paltrow has teamed up with fitness guru Tracy Anderson and Maria Baum to create 3 Green Hearts, a super-healthy line of take-out foods.
Great news for Goop enthusiasts: Gwyneth Paltrow has teamed up with fitness guru Tracy Anderson and Maria Baum to create 3 Green Hearts, a super-healthy line of take-out foods. The gluten-free, organic meals and juices will be available at Anderson’s Hamptons fitness studios, Hamptons Magazine reports. There’s no word yet about when 3 Green Hearts will start dishing out quinoa salads, kale ravioli and, according the article, frosting shots. To tide you over, here are six delicious, good-for-you recipes from Paltrow.
1. Fried-Zucchini Spaghetti
This pasta is an ode to the mountains of fried zucchini Paltrow ate at Elio’s, an Italian restaurant on Manhattan’s Upper East Side, growing up.
2. Hot Niçoise Salad
In this recipe, Paltrow transforms one of her favorite salads into a hearty and healthy one-dish dinner.
3. Barbecue-Glazed Turkey Burgers
Turkey burgers are a popular lunch at Paltrow’s house, where she serves them on toasted brioche buns with Swiss cheese and pickled jalapeños.
4. French-Onion-Style White Bean Soup
“I’ve always loved the idea of French onion soup,” Paltrow says, “without actually liking the soup itself.” This is her lighter take on it.
5. Gwyneth’s Clams
Paltrow created this tasty recipe off the cuff. It couldn’t be simpler.
6. Parmesan Asparagus with Poached Eggs
This simple, elegant recipe combines three foods that Paltrow adores: fresh spring asparagus, tons of Parmesan and poached eggs.