- Ultimate Parker House Rolls
- Arepas: The Ultimate Culinary Vehicle
- Nigel Slater's Blackberry Focaccia
- The Most Amazing Lemon Bundt Cake
- Crazy-Good Chicken-Fried Rabbit
- Grilled Quail with Shaved Fennel and Yogurt
- No-Bake Cheesecake Tart with Strawberries and Honey
- Summer Tease: Stone Fruit Pie with Buttery Streusel Topping
- Salty & Sweet Caramels from San Francisco’s Miette
- Crazy-Good Spicy Tuna Burgers
Warning: Test Kitchen Tease snapshots may cause cravings, lip-smacking and an unshakeable desire to cook.
If ever there were a perfect centerpiece dessert, The Greenhouse Tavern's Dobos Torte would be it. This lofty tower of tender cake and luscious chocolate buttercream is made even more awesome by a meringue exterior, which is torched like baked Alaska to lend a surprisingly light texture and striking appearance. Also, it could practically feed an army, so it's perfect for large gatherings. This recipe won't be available until December, but in the meantime, Tyler Florence's Towering Coconut Cake is great for the weekend.