- 10 Recipes That Celebrate the Oozy Glory of Sunny-Side-Up Eggs
- 5 Delicious DIY Jerky Recipes for National Jerky Day
- 7 Surprising Ways to Instantly Upgrade Your Tacos
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- 7 Best-Ever Milk Shakes and Smoothies
- 5 Best-Ever Brunch Smoothies
- 10 Recipes for Huge Cuts of Meat
- How to Make DIY Summer Rolls
- 10 Show-Stopping Fall Roasts
- 5 Ways to Eat (and Cook) Like an Olympian
Unless you work with a bunch of 11 year-old kids—or are an 11 year-old kid—you probably don’t have to worry about getting pinched today for not wearing green. But it’s better to be safe than sorry.
Unless you work with a bunch of 11 year-old kids—or are an 11 year-old kid—you probably don’t have to worry about getting pinched today for not wearing green. But it’s better to be safe than sorry. Instead of running out and buying some oversized leprechaun green t-shirt you’ll never wear again, just eat these green foods throughout the day.
1. Sauteed Sesame Green Beans
These quick green beans are sprinkled with sesame seeds.
2. Green Tea Sables
These leaf inspired cookies almost look like parts of a four-leaf clover.
3. Basil Guacamole
Guacamole gets an Italian twist and an extra hit of greenery from sweet basil leaves.
4. Crispy Kale with Lemon-Yogurt Dip
The great thing about these crunchy kale chips is you can snack on them all day and not feel guilty.
5. Chipotle-Garlic Edamame
Chipotle chiles add terrific smokiness to this classic Japanese snack.
6. Nori Hand Rolls with Kale and Green Beans
Brown rice replaces the usual white in these fun-to-eat vegetable hand rolls.
7. Pistachio Ice Cream
This exceptionally creamy, pale green ice cream includes cream cheese for scoopability.
8. Creamy Broccoli Soup with Croutons
This luxuriously creamy soup is surprisingly healthy.
9. Mixed-Herb Pesto
Pesto is delicious on anything—pasta, bread, carrots, a shoe—and that goes double for this extra-herby recipe.