- F&W Taste Test: Best Caramel Sauces
- Editor's Choice: F&W's 10 Best Dessert Recipes of 2015
- The Best New Gift for Gin Drinkers
- The Baller Way to Travel to Pebble Beach Food & Wine
- Now You Can Buy The Meatball Shop’s Awesome Tomato Sauce
- Best Super Bowl Drinks, or How to Hide in the Kitchen Eating Nachos and Lighting Fruit on Fire to Avoid Football
- The Must-Drink Cocktail of Summer 1901
- 6 Must-Eat Foods & Drinks for 2013
- Andrew Zimmern's Top Airport Food Spots
- 6 Colorful, Matisse-Inspired Ice Creams for Spring
Being sent flowers on Valentine’s Day is nice, but if someone sends you a full hot toddy kit on St. Patrick’s Day—you know it’s true love.
Being sent flowers on Valentine’s Day is nice, but if someone sends you a full hot toddy kit on St. Patrick’s Day—you know it’s true love. Cocktail Courier, a service that puts together and delivers kits for making bartender-designed cocktails based in New York and Chicago, is offering the perfect St. Patty’s Day kit in Chicago right now. The St. Patrick’s Day Hot Toddy set comes with a full bottle of Knappogue Castle 12-year whiskey (which, if you haven’t tried it, is one of the greatest Irish whiskeys on shelves right now), a bag of cloves, a lemon, a bag of demerara sugar and a bottle of fresh lemon juice. The kit contains enough ingredients to make twelve cocktails and costs about $107—which equals out to around $9 per drink. It’s the best thing to happen to St. Patrick’s Day-loving Chicagoans since someone first accidentally dyed the river green.