- Why You Should Give Red Wine and Sushi a Try
- Why Tahini is Having a Moment
- 3 Persian Foods to Know Now
- 5 Offal Dishes to Try Now
- 5 Rule-Breaking Winemakers to Know
- San Francisco's Restaurant Revival
- 4 European Hotels with Immersive Cooking Classes
- Fresh Cheese Coming to a Menu Near You
- 3 Offbeat Wine Lists to Try
- Have these Sydney Chefs Invented the New Avocado Toast?
Husband and wife Joey and Jennifer Tensley of Santa Barbara county, CA, each have their own winery and their own collaborators from France. Here, two of their unique blends.
© Antonis Achilleos.
Deux Terres (photo)
French for “two soils,” this earthy bottling blends Jennifer’s Pinot Noir with Roger Belland’s premier cru Burgundy. ($45).
Joey’s Rhône-style wine blend combines his weighty Colson Canyon Syrah with fruity Grenache from France’s Domaine de Montvac ($45).