- 5 Rule-Breaking Winemakers to Know
- 3 Eastern European Wines to Try
- 10 Wines Under $20
- Addicted to Snacking
- The Best Snacks to Discover in a Brown Paper Bag
- Brunch-Inspired Cocktails
- Watch Out Pancakes, Here Comes the Waffle Revolution
- L.A.'s Best Vegetable-Forward Restaurants
- Jean-Georges Vongerichten's Healthy Tonics
- 8 Great Food Markets and Halls
Husband and wife Joey and Jennifer Tensley of Santa Barbara county, CA, each have their own winery and their own collaborators from France. Here, two of their unique blends.
© Antonis Achilleos.
Deux Terres (photo)
French for “two soils,” this earthy bottling blends Jennifer’s Pinot Noir with Roger Belland’s premier cru Burgundy. ($45).
Joey’s Rhône-style wine blend combines his weighty Colson Canyon Syrah with fruity Grenache from France’s Domaine de Montvac ($45).