- 7 New Restaurants That Defy Culinary Trends
- How to Make a 4-Course Middle Eastern Fantasy Menu
- 10 Wines Under $20
- When Coffee & Cocktails Collide
- 3 Unconventional Vending Machines
- Why Your Next Vacation Rental Should Be a Tiny House
- Who Needs Meat When There's Seafood Charcuterie?
- Why Tahini is Having a Moment
- 3 Eastern European Wines to Try
- 5 Rule-Breaking Winemakers to Know
Husband and wife Joey and Jennifer Tensley of Santa Barbara county, CA, each have their own winery and their own collaborators from France. Here, two of their unique blends.
© Antonis Achilleos.
Deux Terres (photo)
French for “two soils,” this earthy bottling blends Jennifer’s Pinot Noir with Roger Belland’s premier cru Burgundy. ($45).
Joey’s Rhône-style wine blend combines his weighty Colson Canyon Syrah with fruity Grenache from France’s Domaine de Montvac ($45).