- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- VIDEO: How a Charleston Chef Makes Winter Strawberry Salad
- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- Video: Austin Chef Philip Speer Opens Up About Drugs, DUIs and Moving Forward
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- Chef Joshua Skenes is Inspired by Nature, Cooked Poisonous Snakes as a Kid
- This Uni Chawanmushi Tastes Like a Warm Hug
- This Bacon-Infused, Guac-Topped Burger is Ridiculously Delicious
- Inside Look: Opening Night at Chris Cosentino's New Restaurant Cockscomb
- Video: BBQ Genius Aaron Franklin's Favorite Brisket Tacos
Watch the above clip and jump into opening night at Hapa Ramen, the obsessed-over San Francisco pop-up that finally landed in a beautiful, permanent Mission District space just a few weeks ago.
"Behind, behind, hot hot hot!" "Do you know where five chicken buns go?" If you’ve ever wanted a first-hand look at the craziness and intensity of the restaurant industry, check out the new ChefsFeed series Opening Night. Here, the team goes behind-the-scenes at Hapa Ramen, the obsessed-over San Francisco pop-up that finally landed in a beautiful, permanent Mission District space just a few weeks ago. Watch the clip for the buzz, the buttermilk fried chicken buns and the bowls and bowls of delicious pork-broth ramen with springy noodles.
Food & Wine is partnering with Chefs Feed, a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes (now available as an app), to bring you a series of gorgeous videos featuring the country's best cooking talents. Check back each week for a new installment.