- Video: How Ivan Orkin Became a Ramen Guru
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- Watch: 3 of Nicole Krasinski's Gorgeous Desserts in 45 Seconds
- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- Video: Chef Jason Stratton on the Pros and Cons of Culinary School
- Video: Chef Todd Richards' Crazy-Good Hot Chicken-Style Shrimp
- Watch: Inside Opening Night at Oro in San Francisco
- Video: How a Chef Born in Rural Australia Thinks About Flavor
- 600 Dumplings in 2 Hours: Seattle's Revel by the Numbers
Watch the above clip and jump into opening night at Hapa Ramen, the obsessed-over San Francisco pop-up that finally landed in a beautiful, permanent Mission District space just a few weeks ago.
"Behind, behind, hot hot hot!" "Do you know where five chicken buns go?" If you’ve ever wanted a first-hand look at the craziness and intensity of the restaurant industry, check out the new ChefsFeed series Opening Night. Here, the team goes behind-the-scenes at Hapa Ramen, the obsessed-over San Francisco pop-up that finally landed in a beautiful, permanent Mission District space just a few weeks ago. Watch the clip for the buzz, the buttermilk fried chicken buns and the bowls and bowls of delicious pork-broth ramen with springy noodles.
Food & Wine is partnering with Chefs Feed, a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes (now available as an app), to bring you a series of gorgeous videos featuring the country's best cooking talents. Check back each week for a new installment.