- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- VIDEO: How a Charleston Chef Makes Winter Strawberry Salad
- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- Video: Austin Chef Philip Speer Opens Up About Drugs, DUIs and Moving Forward
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- Chef Joshua Skenes is Inspired by Nature, Cooked Poisonous Snakes as a Kid
- This Uni Chawanmushi Tastes Like a Warm Hug
- This Bacon-Infused, Guac-Topped Burger is Ridiculously Delicious
- Inside Look: Opening Night at Chris Cosentino's New Restaurant Cockscomb
- Pig's Head Croquettes and Delicious Dumplings: Inside Opening Night at Aster
Here's an inside look at the family-style choose-your-own-adventure that is Stuart Brioza and Nicole Krasinki's new San Francisco spot, The Progress.
Chefs Feed, a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes, has launched a new series called Opening Nights, documenting the incredible (and chaotic) first night of service at restaurants. Here's an inside look at the family-style choose-your-own-adventure that is Stuart Brioza and Nicole Krasinki's new San Francisco spot, The Progress.