Chocolate-dipped strawberries are perfect Valentine’s Day treats—plus they’re easy to make at home. But they aren’t the only way to combine the signature flavors into a romantic dessert. Here, five incredible recipes for incredible strawberry-chocolate recipes.
1. Chocolate-Strawberry Crêpes
Warm chocolate and strawberries make a decadent dessert.
- How to Temper Chocolate and Make Amazing DIY Chocolate Bars
- 11 Valentine's Day Desserts That Are Impossible to Screw Up
- Harness Strawberries' Superpowers with These 10 Recipes
2. No-Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake with Strawberries
In his version of no-bake cheesecake, baker and cookbook author Kamran Siddiqi beats melted white chocolate and citrus zest into the creamy filling for a deep, rich flavor.
3. Milk Chocolate Mousse with Brown Butter Shortbread and Roasted Strawberries
"Berries with cream is a surefire hit," chef Eli Kirshtein says. "We go one step further by adding milk chocolate to the cream and making it into a mousse.”
4. Chocolate Lava Cakes with Strawberries (above)
Chris Yeo doesn't take credit for inventing this dessert—these individual cakes with molten centers appear on almost every restaurant menu in America. But his version is especially rich and chocolaty and made even better by the scoop of strawberry ice cream on top.
5. Bittersweet Chocolate Cream Sandwiches
These crunchy, creamy sandwiches are delicious with fresh strawberries.