- Watch: Inside Opening Night at Oro in San Francisco
- Video: How a Chef Born in Rural Australia Thinks About Flavor
- Video: How Ivan Orkin Became a Ramen Guru
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- Watch: 3 of Nicole Krasinski's Gorgeous Desserts in 45 Seconds
- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- Video: Chef Jason Stratton on the Pros and Cons of Culinary School
- Video: Chef Todd Richards' Crazy-Good Hot Chicken-Style Shrimp
- A Chef Couple on the Excitement and Challenges of Opening a Restaurant
Where does Top Chef alum Lizzie Binder go when she's craving pasta?
Where does Top Chef alum Lizzie Binder go when she's craving pasta? Quintessential neighborhood restaurant La Ciccia offers one of Binder's favorite dishes—semolina gnochetti with pork meat sugo. Watch as Binder goes into the kitchen with chef Massimiliano Conti to prepare this incredible Sardinian dish.
Food & Wine is partnering with Chefs Feed a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes (now available as an app), to bring you a series of gorgeous videos featuring the country's best cooking talents. Check back each week for a new installment.