- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- VIDEO: How a Charleston Chef Makes Winter Strawberry Salad
- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- Video: Austin Chef Philip Speer Opens Up About Drugs, DUIs and Moving Forward
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- This Uni Chawanmushi Tastes Like a Warm Hug
- Chef Joshua Skenes is Inspired by Nature, Cooked Poisonous Snakes as a Kid
- This Bacon-Infused, Guac-Topped Burger is Ridiculously Delicious
- Inside Look: Opening Night at Chris Cosentino's New Restaurant Cockscomb
- Watch: 3 of Nicole Krasinski's Gorgeous Desserts in 45 Seconds
Where does Top Chef alum Lizzie Binder go when she's craving pasta?
Where does Top Chef alum Lizzie Binder go when she's craving pasta? Quintessential neighborhood restaurant La Ciccia offers one of Binder's favorite dishes—semolina gnochetti with pork meat sugo. Watch as Binder goes into the kitchen with chef Massimiliano Conti to prepare this incredible Sardinian dish.
Food & Wine is partnering with Chefs Feed a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes (now available as an app), to bring you a series of gorgeous videos featuring the country's best cooking talents. Check back each week for a new installment.