- 5 Weeds You Should Definitely Be Eating
- 9 Berry Dishes for Brunch
- 7 DIY Snack Bars for Back-to-School
- How to Cook with Sake
- 7 Savory Waffles You Can Eat for Dinner
- 9 Best Summer Brunch Pastas
- 7 Refreshing Summer Lemonades for Brunch
- 5 Brilliant Ways to Combine Bacon and Summer Fruit
- 7 Savory Ways to Use Figs
- 9 Recipes for Crispy Croquettes
Here, four incredible gnudi recipes.
Fluffy potato or ricotta gnocchi is so satisfying. But sometimes you want something more—something cheesier. That’s where gnudi comes in. Gnudi are little Italian dumplings made with a mix of cheese (most often ricotta), eggs and flour with the occasional vegetable—basically, ravioli minus the pasta. They are crazy-satisfying and easily shaped with the help of this week’s Mad Genius Tip. Here, four incredible gnudi recipes.
1. Spinach and Ricotta Gnudi with Tomato-Butter Sauce
Chef Tommy Habetz learned to make these outrageously light and creamy gnudi while working at Mario Batali’s former New York City restaurant Pó.
2. Ricotta Gnudi with Chanterelles
These tender gnudi are delicious with buttery chanterelles.
3. Kale-Ricotta Gnudi
Here, delicate fried gnudi made from ricotta and kale are heightened with a little brown butter and a sprinkling of sage.
4. Ravioli Nudi in Tomato Sauce
Save time making these little dumplings by buying precleaned spinach from the salad bar.