- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 Brilliant Ways to Use Feta for Summer
- 15 August Bucket List Recipes to Prolong Summer
- 10 Recipes to Celebrate Julia Child's Birthday
- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
New ideas for delicious weeknight pastas.
Whether it’s smoked, baked or seared, salmon is delicious and so good for you. Though it's great in salads or on a bagel, we love it as a pasta mix-in. Here, our best recipes for salmon pasta.
Silky smoked salmon and tangy artichoke hearts brighten up earthy whole-wheat pasta.
The great thing about this tasty pasta is that by combining marinated artichokes, olives and capers, you develop a dressing-like combination to flavor the dish.
This pasta is insanely indulgent and easy to make.
A traditional puttanesca gets complex, savory flavor from olives, capers, tomatoes and anchovies (which essentially melt into the sauce). This version omits the anchovies in favor of salmon, which stays firm and makes for a heartier dish.
This bright and flavorful smoked salmon macaroni salad with spinach, lemon and goat cheese is sure to become a lunchtime favorite.