- 10 Recipes to Celebrate Julia Child's Birthday
- 5 Kosher-for-Passover Fish Dishes That Are Better Than Gefilte Fish
- 10 Incredible Fish Dishes You Should Definitely Be Eating
- Beyond Hot Wings: 11 Crazy Foods to Buffalo for the Super Bowl
- 7 Non-Traditional Side Dishes for Thanksgiving
- 10 Recipes for the Best Easter Cookies Ever
- 10 Best-Ever Easter Cupcakes
- 8 Almost-Effortless Holiday Roasts
- 10 Lamb Recipes for Easter Dinner
- NYC Loves Chilaquiles
Chicken Dance spotlights a fantastic Food & Wine chicken recipe every day.
© Lucy Schaeffer
Garlicky Chicken Thighs
ABC’s new food-centric chat show, The Chew, premiered this afternoon. Highlights included Michael Symon showing off his “Got Pork” tattoo, Carla Hall’s 40-year-old Betty Crocker pancake recipe and Daphne Oz’s budget-friendly smoothie recipes (plus a visit from her famous Dr. dad). Noticeably absent from the studio was Mario Batali, who appeared later telecast from a charity golf tournament. Off-site location aside, Batali still managed to whip up a pizza. Here’s hoping the clog-clad chef will be more present in future episodes since we love his affordable recipes, like this one for grilled chicken thighs coated in a crispy, garlicky crumb topping.