- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
- Five Essential Tips for Feeding Your Dad on Father's Day
- Marcus Samuelsson's Harlem Thanksgiving Day Menu
- Frank Bruni's Eggplant Macaroni
- 4 Brilliant Ways to Use Turkey
- Alexandra Guarnaschelli's First Cookbook
- The Science of Food Pairings
- Three Days of Buttermilk
- The Most Amazing Lemon Bundt Cake
- 10 New Ways to Eat Edamame
Chicken Dance spotlights a fantastic Food & Wine chicken recipe every day.
© Lucy Schaeffer
Garlicky Chicken Thighs
ABC’s new food-centric chat show, The Chew, premiered this afternoon. Highlights included Michael Symon showing off his “Got Pork” tattoo, Carla Hall’s 40-year-old Betty Crocker pancake recipe and Daphne Oz’s budget-friendly smoothie recipes (plus a visit from her famous Dr. dad). Noticeably absent from the studio was Mario Batali, who appeared later telecast from a charity golf tournament. Off-site location aside, Batali still managed to whip up a pizza. Here’s hoping the clog-clad chef will be more present in future episodes since we love his affordable recipes, like this one for grilled chicken thighs coated in a crispy, garlicky crumb topping.