- Andrew Zimmern's Key Lime Pie
- 5 Ways to Make Your Own Pesto
- Turn Your Avocado Toast into Dinner
- 5 Incredible Cinco de Mayo Desserts
- 9 Super-Tasty Meatless Burgers for Memorial Day
- 10 Superfast Grilling Recipes
- 5 Egg Appetizers for Easter
- 10 Best-Ever Pasta Salads for the Fourth of July
- 10 Ways to Make Ribs for the Fourth of July
- How to Cook 3 Supercheap and Insanely Delicious Cuts of Lamb
Chicken Dance spotlights a fantastic Food & Wine chicken recipe every day.
© Lucy Schaeffer
Garlicky Chicken Thighs
ABC’s new food-centric chat show, The Chew, premiered this afternoon. Highlights included Michael Symon showing off his “Got Pork” tattoo, Carla Hall’s 40-year-old Betty Crocker pancake recipe and Daphne Oz’s budget-friendly smoothie recipes (plus a visit from her famous Dr. dad). Noticeably absent from the studio was Mario Batali, who appeared later telecast from a charity golf tournament. Off-site location aside, Batali still managed to whip up a pizza. Here’s hoping the clog-clad chef will be more present in future episodes since we love his affordable recipes, like this one for grilled chicken thighs coated in a crispy, garlicky crumb topping.