- Now There's a Meal Kit Service for Babies
- The Wahlbergs Are Being Sued for Expanding Their Wahlburgers Chain
- Why Are Chefs Obsessed with This One Japanese Mayo?
- One Fifth of the World's Food Goes to Waste
- Is Soft Jazz the Secret to Great Goat Cheese?
- Hugh Acheson Unveils His Upcoming Slow Cooker Cookbook
- Here's a New Way to Spend $100,000 on Wine
- Scientists Create Fast-Growing, Weatherproof Broccoli
- This Grocery Store Fuels its Delivery Trucks with Food Waste
- Dozens of Workers Fired After Protesting on 'Day Without Immigrants'
Like a lot of TV watchers in America, including Wynn’s Vegas oddsmakers, F&W staffers spend time on Wednesdays talking about what will happen that evening on Top Chef Season 6. But today, we’re distracted: F&W’s Gail Simmons, the outstanding Top Chef judge, is in our Test Kitchen right now working on a feature for our January 2010 issue. I can’t give too much away, but I can say that you might see some losers from seasons past, as well as some dishes that were the subject of great debate. I can also say that after watching Gail rock out in the kitchen, I wonder if she might switch sides and become a contestant in a future season of Top Chef.
© brian malik