- The James Beard Media Awards 2017 Complete Winners List: The Year's Best Cookbooks, TV Shows, and Food Journalism
- The Doomsday Vault Where the World’s Seeds Are Kept Safe
- Why Panera Bread Founder Ron Shaich Sold His Company
- 94-Year-Old Woman Has Worked at McDonald's for 44 Years
- World Water Day 2017: 5 Things to Know About Water Consumption
- Why Does Wine Give You a Headache?
- Michelle Obama Faces Her Toughest Interviewer Yet—an 11-Year-Old MasterChef Junior Challenge Winner
- Rascal Flatts Takes Over the Kitchen at the Hermitage Cafe in Nashville
- Anthony Bourdain Guessed Secret Ingredients on 'The Tonight Show'
- The Two Most Influential Food People in the World, 2017 Edition
Like a lot of TV watchers in America, including Wynn’s Vegas oddsmakers, F&W staffers spend time on Wednesdays talking about what will happen that evening on Top Chef Season 6. But today, we’re distracted: F&W’s Gail Simmons, the outstanding Top Chef judge, is in our Test Kitchen right now working on a feature for our January 2010 issue. I can’t give too much away, but I can say that you might see some losers from seasons past, as well as some dishes that were the subject of great debate. I can also say that after watching Gail rock out in the kitchen, I wonder if she might switch sides and become a contestant in a future season of Top Chef.
© brian malik