- Chefs and Swimsuit Models to Join Forces at SI’s VIBES Fest
- The #FWFesties Hit Music City
- After the Olympics in Rio, a Produce Playoff in New York
- Hobnob with the Who’s Who of Food Society at MOFAD’s Spring Gala
- The #FWFesties Take to Chicago and Los Angeles
- 3 of the Country's Best Chefs Are Bringing Their Talents to South Carolina
- 6 Asian Ingredients Primed to Be the New Sriracha
- Milan Expo 2015 by the Numbers
- Get Excited for the New Food & Wine Festival
- Party with Star Chefs and a Former President at Marcus Samuelsson's Harlem EatUp! Festival
It might not seem possible, but Austin is about to get even more barbecue, beer, tequila and tacos. That’s because the Austin Food & Wine Festival kicks off tomorrow!
It might not seem possible, but Austin is about to get even more barbecue, beer, tequila and tacos. That’s because the Austin Food & Wine Festival kicks off tomorrow! The fest is packed with awesome cooking demos like grilling with Tim Love and a paella primer with Jamie Bissonnette and Ken Oringer, great wine seminars (our own Ray Isle is leading a tasting through top Texas wines) and, of course, blowout parties like Rock Your Taco and Taste of Texas.
We know not everyone can make it out to every Food & Wine fest, so we tapped a few incredible chefs as well as our partner, Chefs Feed, to act as official #FWFesties and share their experiences from the amazing Austin weekend. They’ll be tweeting out tips, Instagramming delicious dishes and more.
Related: Austin Restaurants
To follow along with our insiders, follow @foodandwine and the #FWFesties on Twitter and Instagram:
Related: More Great Food & Wine Events